TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “Seller” here refers to KeyPar Ltd and the term “Buyer” refers to the person, firm, company or any entity to whom the goods are being supplied by the seller.
- These conditions apply to all contracts taking place between the seller for the sale of goods and the buyer with a mutual agreement. The agreement excludes all others ‘Terms and Conditions’ and includes any other terms stipulated or incorporated or referred to by the buyer whether in the order or in any negotiations or any course of dealing established between the Seller and the Buyer unless the parties expressly agree otherwise in writing.
- Acceptance of delivery of the goods in any form shall be deemed compelling evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these conditions.
- All orders and requisites for goods made by the Buyer shall be deemed to be made with respect to these terms and conditions which replace and supersede any other terms wherever appearing.
- Any variation of these conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by both parties
Interpretations and Illustrations
The details contained in the brochures, catalogues, price lists, web sites, advertisements or otherwise communicated to the Buyer over the phone are intended generally to present an approximation of the goods described therein and nothing contained in any of them shall form any part of the contract.
All prices listed or quoted are subject to alteration without prior notice, and prices charged will be those current at the time of despatch of the goods. The prices are exclusive of VAT which will be applied at the rate ruling on the date of Seller’s invoice.
- The goods ordered by the Buyer shall be delivered at the Buyer’s given address.
- The risk of any found in delivering the goods shall pass to the Buyer in case of such delivery taking place.
- The Seller has all the rights to make the delivery by instalments depending on the quantity/availability as it may reasonably decide.
- The Buyer has all the rights to repudiate subsequent instalments in case if it is not up to the level of the mark.
- All delivery dates are estimates only and the time of delivery shall not be the essence of the contract.
- Efforts are made in order to ensure On-Time-delivery (OTD). Rare circumstances cases may differ.
- In no circumstances shall the KeyPar Ltd nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates are liable to compensate the Buyer in damages or otherwise for non-delivery or late delivery of goods or any of them for whatsoever reason or for any loss consequential or otherwise arising due to unforeseen circumstances.
- KeyPar Ltd is not liable to any kind of loss to the buyer since the risk has been passed to the buyer at the time of despatch of the Goods to the buyer’s address.
- In the event of any breach of this contract by the Seller, the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the liability of the Seller exceed the price of goods supplied.
All orders for £2000.00 (exclusive of VAT) and over will be delivered carriage paid within the UK mainland. Orders with the value below £2000.00 (exclusive of VAT) will be liable to a base carriage charge depending on the hosting logistics partner.
Damage or Loss in Transit
- In the event of non-delivery, the written notification must be sent to the Seller within 7 days of the date shown on the invoice.
- In the event of shortages or damaged goods delivered by the seller, the written notification must be sent to the seller within the 2 days of receipt.
- Failure to give notice within the aforementioned period, the Goods will be deemed to be considered in a good manner in all respects as invoiced.
- Goods supplied in accordance with the Buyer’s orders cannot be accepted for return without Sellers written consent if such consent is given an administration charge will be made.
- Returned goods must be sent carriage free and at Buyer’s risk and will only be accepted if packed in the original packaging which in the Seller’s opinion is in a saleable condition.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse any returns as ordered by the Buyer.
- If the product is found to be faulty and is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to follow the procedure and return the item under warranty to the manufacturer as per their terms to resolve it.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse to handle faulty returns covered by manufacturer’s guarantee.
Standard UK payment terms are payment is due before the end of the month following the date of invoice. Any discounts that are to be made (exclusive of VAT.) in case of full payment on or before the mentioned dates will be intimidated to the buyer over the phone or via E-mail. Other payment terms may apply which will be clearly marked on the invoice.
The whole of the price of all goods bought or agreed to be bought by the Buyer shall fall due and payable without demand immediately on the occurrence of any of the following events:
- Failure by the Buyer to pay any sum due to the Seller within 0 days of the due date for payment.
- Commencement of winding up of the Buyer.
- Any act, event or occurrence entitling any creditor of the Buyer to petition for the bankruptcy of the Buyer.
- Appointment of a receiver of any asset of the Buyer, or the levying of any distress or execution or any asset of the Buyer.
The failure of the Buyer to pay for any part of the Goods by the due date shall entitle the Seller to treat such failure as a repudiation of the whole contract by the Buyer and to recover damages for breach of contract.
Interest on all sums due shall occur from the date of payment becomes due from day to day until the payment is received before as well as after any judgement at a set rate of interest by seller above Barclays Bank Plc’s base rate.
The information provided by KeyPar Ltd on www.keypar.co.uk is for general informational purpose only. All information is provided in good faith. However, KeyPar Ltd makes no representation or warranty of any kind regarding accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability for completeness of any information.
Under no circumstances, KeyPar ltd is liable to “YOU” for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the site. The use of our site is solely at your own risk.
External Links Disclaimer for Websites
Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by KeyPar Ltd.
This contract is subject to the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please get in touch with us.